Tuesday, February 1, 2011

first assumption was a little off

I was already sitting in our car with Gus as Trey and his Daddy ambled from my parents house to the car. I was enjoying watching this adorable Daddy-Trey walk to the car and noticed Trey had to bend down and grab a rock from my mom and dad's drive way, and then put it in his pocket. As his mother, I thought "oh, how cute, he wants to take a rock home with him".

My two boys finally make it to the car and Blinn was getting the Dude situated in his car seat. Blinn took the rock away from Trey and the following played out:

Trey: "Heyyy Daaadyyy! I nee dit (need it)!"

Daddy: "Really? What did you need that for?"

Trey: "To put in ma (my) ear!"

Daddy: "And that's why I threw it out the door, we don't put rocks in our ears."

No comments:

Post a Comment