Wednesday, May 18, 2011

our future candidate for the nobel peace prize

This morning Blinn had to go into work early, so Trey and I were sitting together on the couch, putting his shoes and socks to get ready for daycare. Blinn has to travel out of town Thursday-Friday for work, so I was telling Trey before Daddy leaves, he has to take the trash out for us. Trey asked,

"The bedroom trash"? To which I replied,

"No, Daddy has to take out the bedroom trash, bathroom trash, and kitchen trash for us. Daddy is a good helper". Trey responded,

"I a fighter". I had NO clue where this was going, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and rather than instantly addressing that he described himself as a fighter, I asked him,

"Trey, what do you mean you're a 'fighter'"? Trey succinctly explained to his naive Mommie,

"I play hockey".

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment