Thursday, April 15, 2010

primping

Most mornings Trey and Blinn have breakfast together while I'm doing my hair and makeup. I start with my hair, so by the time I've made it to my makeup Trey's done with his breakfast and he usually wanders in to our bedroom to see what's going on. He usually looks through my bag and plays with whatever makeup he grabs.

This weekend while visiting Auntie Bub and Uncle Joe in Pomeroy, I was doing my makeup in the living room so I wouldn't miss out on anything. Trey came over and was rummaging through my makeup bag, like he does, and he selected my eyelash curler. He proceeded to take the eyelash curler up to his eyes and do just what he's seen his Mommie do every day he watches me put my makeup on; try to curl his eyelashes.

No comments from the peanut gallery Uncle Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment