Thursday, April 15, 2010

thanks bell boy

Trey and I had arrived home from a wonderful weekend in Pomeroy on Monday afternoon. Blinn had been studying for his CPA exam, so it was just the two of us on a mini-vacation to Auntie Bub and Uncle Joe's house. I was bringing in the last of the Dude and my bags and left it next to the front door. I had put Trey's overnight bag in his room already.

After we had lunch, I told Trey "come here, we're going to unpack your bag". I was headed to his room and he was still in the living room. As I mentioned before, Trey's bag was already in his room. I was unpacking Trey's stuff, and I hear him grunting and walking towards his room, but it definitely sounded like the Dude was moving at a snails pace. He finally reached the edge of the living room and I could see him from his room. My sweet and oh so helpful boy had lugged my overnight bag all the way from the front door to the edge of the living room!

The Dude is a little soldier and even though he didn't realize that I had already moved his bag, he heard my instructions and was trying to help. What a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment